.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

..............................................................................

Monday, October 02, 2006

9/11 Conspiracies and the Left: Two Other (better) Commentaries 

I have to confess that my last post was basically just an unedited collection of paragraphs on this subject. I had too many points I wanted to make and I just gave up on organizing them and just posted what I had. Here are two better written commentaries that say what I was trying to say much more clearly:

Matt Taibbi
I, Left Gatekeeper: Why the "9/11 Truth" movement makes the "Left Behind" sci-fi series read like Shakespeare

Matthew Rothschild
Enough of the 9/11 Conspiracy Theories, Already


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?