.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

..............................................................................

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Brad Will 

I'm completely blown away. I've just heard that NYC indymedia activist, and a great and funny guy, Brad Will was murdered by paramilitaries in Mexico. I haven't seen Brad in at least two years. I haven't been involved in activist stuff, other than my own projects, for that long, so I am in no way in the loop. But this is really awful. We were never close friends, but I always thought well of him. I met him for the first time ages ago at a microradio conference in Vegas, when he was with Steal This Radio in New York and I was with Radio Clandestina in LA. We crossed paths many times over the years and overall he was a great guy. Truly sad news. More info here:
http://publish.indymedia.org/en/2006/10/849305.shtml


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?